Terms & Conditions
Acceptance and confirmation of your booking is subject to the following conditions:
- The total number of people staying in each apartment must not exceed the capacity of the apartment. It is important that you confirm the exact number in the party when you are booking.
- A non-refundable booking deposit of 1/3 of the total cost of your stay is required to confirm your booking. Remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. Full payment is required if your arrival date is within 6 weeks of time of booking.
- Notice of cancellation must be made in writing. Should you cancel your booking the following charges will apply:
- Outside 6 weeks of arrival date – you will forfeit your booking deposit.
- 4 – 6 weeks of arrival date – you will forfeit 25% of the total cost.
- 2 – 4 weeks of arrival – you will forfeit 50% of total cost.
- Within 2 weeks of arrival – you will forfeit 100% of total cost.
- We recommend that you arrange holiday insurance.
- Check in time is 16.00 on day of arrival and check out is 10.30 on day of departure. Please contact manager if you are delayed. Although we will try to accommodate any special request, this is not always possible, especially during busy periods.
- A security deposit of €100.00 is required to be paid on arrival. This deposit is returned to you once manager is satisfied that the property is left in good order. If the apartment is not left in a clean and tidy condition, part or all of the security deposit may be retained. Excessive damage to any property will be the responsibility of the person who made the booking.
- Electricity and heating (electric) are an extra charge by meter reading which is taken on arrival and again on departure and costs are calculated.
- No animals are permitted with the exception of guide dogs.
- Should you have a complaint please bring it to the attention of the manager. We hope we can resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
- If the behavior or conduct of any person staying in apartments is likely to endanger the safety and well being of any other guest or themselves, the rental will be cancelled with no refund and you will be requested to leave the property immediately.
- No refund will be given if you leave of your own accord before your planned departure date.
- Southbeach Holiday Apartments or its owners are not liable for any damage, loss or personal injury to persons or their property at any time during your stay. Car parking is provided at owners risk.
- While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy in compiling and checking information in the brochure and website, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors and omissions.